Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some Halloween Fun

Friday afternoon Jessica was on her little spa trip in Park City and Kaylan was busy at work so I got a few hours with Bradley and Katie. I needed to go to Target so we wasted some time in the Halloween section. Katie surprised me by trying on some masks (while wearing pajama's). It was so funny I couldn't resist taking pictures.

Say hello to Hillary...


and this scary babe!


P.S. Thanks to all of you for your love and support for Kellie & Kane.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Both my kids at that age were scared of masks no matter how non threatening. The pj's add a very nice touch to any mask!

Eve said...

I, too, am surprised that she will try on masks at 4. Very unsual and stinking cute.

Julie said...

It actually surprised me to, she wouldn't do it last year.