Sunday, October 11, 2009

Halloween 2009

We took the time during General Conference to make our Halloween houses, thinking that Bradley and Katie could make them while we listened. We didn't hear much of conference but we had fun! Check out our creations for this year...



Katie posing with her finished product.

I love green teeth and messy faces
Bradley in progress


When your done there's nothing like eating
the left overs!


Our finished products...
This is Katie's..




Bradley's

Kellie's...


And Sammie's (Kane's sister)





Happy Haunting to you all!







7 comments:

Sheryl said...

It does look like it was a lot of fun and those are some swanky looking haunted houses.

How lucky are you to have the grandkids so close?

~Cynthia~ said...

Your such a good mom/grandma. I wish I had the energy and time to spend with the kids making such fun memories. It looks like lots of fun.

Julie said...

Amen to that!

Julie said...

The Amen was to Sheryl's comment .. I know how luckey I am!

Ang said...

They look ghoulishly delicious, I have a sudden craving for gummy worms! Also just realizing that October is half over and I haven't even put up one decoration!

Grandmajoann said...

What patience you have. It looks very fun and messy. What a fun grandma you are. (I would like to have seen one of Brent's) Bet it would have been designed especially well!

DHS Child Care Center said...

Very cool Halloween houses. It's fun to see how different they all are.